I’ve included a face roller into my daily skin care routine and since I started using it , I’ve learnt and experienced the benefits from it. When I first saw people using a face roller I didn’t see the point in it, however the more I saw it on social media the more it lead me to wanting to try it.
Benefits Of Face Rollers:
- Benefits your skin in the long run
- Reduces surface inflammation
- Calms mind, soul and body
- Diffuses wrinkles & fine lines
- Improves blood circulation to face
- Reduces puffiness; such as stubborn eye bags
- Helps contour face not slim face.
How To Use & Store Face Roller
The face roller I am using is made from Rose quartz but most are also made from amethyst, Metal & obsidian
- Firstly when storing you’re roller it is better to put it in the refrigerator so that your skin can encounter the full benefits.
- Use every morning and Evening
- Use it on a lubricated face because using it on dry skin can contribute to unsatisfactory pulling which can cause wrinkles.
- Use face oils, moisturizers, serums etc.
- Avoid rolling back and forth instead use in one motion.
- Always start at a point in the area you want to utilize it .
- For example when starting at your neck roll upwards or when using at jawline begin at the centre of your chin then move upwards.