If you find it really hard to use fresh fruits for smoothies then this fruit smoothie recipe is perfect for you. It is quick and easy and perfect for hot days and cooling off.
What You Need:
- Mixed Frozen fruit (1 cup )
- Vanilla Ice cream (2/3 scoops)
- Fruit juice (1 cup)
- Water (1/2 cup)
How to Make Mixed fruit Smoothie:
- Put your mixed frozen fruit into the blender.
- Then add 3 scoops of vanilla ice cream.
- Add enough fruit juice to cover frozen fruit.
- Now add 1/2 cup of water.
- Blend it all together until all fruit is blended and it has thick consistency.
- Now enjoy!
- When it comes to the frozen fruit to help preserve you’re fresh fruit from rotting, you can cut up pieces of fresh fruit and freeze them up & save it for later.
- If mixed fruit blend doesn’t have desired fruit buy fruit separately and add.
- For a less of a thick consistency, use less scoops of vanilla ice cream.
- To make smoothie less sweet use more water than fruit juice.
- If you have no fruit juice, water is fine as an alternative.
- Frozen fruit makes smoothie cold so ice is not needed.
- Add more liquids if it’s difficult to blend ingredients.
- Vegetables /seeds such as spinach or sunflower seeds add extra health benefits.