A quick and simple ginger shot recipe to make at home,that you can drink daily.
BENEFITS OF GINGER:
- It’s helps to boost your immune system
- Has antotoxidants that protect the body from unstable molecules.
- Reduces inflammation
- Helps with nausea
- improved digestion
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Raw Ginger (1 cup)
- Lemon Juice (1 cup 1/2)
- 1 tsp of Cayenne Pepper (gives ginger shot an extra kick)
- Strainer (small size is ideal)
WHAT TO DO:
- Wash raw ginger and then peel.
- Add raw ginger, lemon juice and cayenne pepper into a blender,
Now Blend all 3 ingredients together until it becomes one fluid.
- Using a strainer, Strain the blended ginger shot into a cup, to get rid of particles from the raw ginger roots.
- Once done, pour yourself 1 shot ( 3 tablespoons) of now made ginger shot.
Keep the remaining in the refrigerated; to keep fresh for daily use.