I had some leftover pineapples in the fridge and decided to put them to use and made a delicious pineapple smoothie
What You Need:
- Frozen Pineapples
- 1 Banana
- Orange and Apple/ Juice
- Coconut Milk
- Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- Add a few pineapple slices into the blender.
- Slice up the banana and then add into the blender
- If you’re using solid oranges and apples, slice them up and add them in the blender.
- Now its time to add the liquids.
- Add desired amount of coconut milk, apple and orange juice in 1/2 a cup
- Then add to blender; add more liquid if preferred.
- Now add 3 tablespoons of vanilla Greek yogurt
- Once done, blend it all together
- And Enjoy!
Tips for Pineapple Smoothie
- If you’re using fresh frozen pineapples, and orange you will have some residue of seeds and leftover fruit, so if you would like your smoothie smooth you would need to sift the smoothie using a sieve.
- If you want your smoothie to have a thick consistency add more Greek yogurt.
- You can also substitute almond milk with the coconut milk
( Don’t miss out on latest posts!
Sign up for free below & get notified whenever there is a new blog post).
*This post may have affiliate links, If you click these links I may receive a small commission with no extra cost to you*