Here’s a simple delicious breakfast avocado on bagel recipe for you to try. You may not be a fan of avocado now but after you try this recipe, you’ll love it! It’s very quick and easy but tasty.
What You Need:
- Ripe Avocado
- Cream Cheese
- Black pepper
- Lime juice
- Sesame Seeds
Instructions: Avocado on bagel recipe
- If you like your bagel toasted, toast your bagel
- Get your ripe avocado and cut into slices (Check below on how to tell if your avocado is ripe).
- Once your bagel is toasted, spread cream cheese on bagel slices.
- Now put avocado slices on both bagel slices, as much as you can fit.
- Next get your lime juice and sprinkle some on top of both bagel slices.
- Finally get your black pepper and and sprinkle on both slices.
- Now enjoy!
- Multi-seed bagels taste great with this recipe
- Click Here on how to tell if you’re avocado is ripe.
- Having a ripe avocado contributes to it tasting amazing.
- You can also try this recipe with different flavoured cream cheese
- Sprinkle some sesame seeds on top of bagel
( Don’t miss out on latest posts!
Sign up for free below & get notified whenever there is a new blog post).
*This post may have affiliate links, If you click these links I may receive a small commission with no extra cost to you*