If you love iced coffee, you probably have a bunch of store-bought coffee in your fridge. I’m going to share with you an easy home recipe on how I transform my store-bought coffee into something into a delicious frappe with simple steps.
If you love frappes this recipe will be life changing, It is quick and simple; anyone can make it! This recipe is to create a Caramel Frappe, however if you love a different type of frappe for example Mocha frappe you can substitute it for the right flavour.
What you need:
Disclaimer: If you see a ** next to an ingredient substitute the flavour to your liking.
- Store-bought coffee
- Coffee Creamer
- Caramel Syrup**
- Whipped cream
- Ice cubes
- Add 1-1/2 cup of iced cubes into a blender.
- Then add 1 cup of store-bought coffee and coffee creamer
- Add 2 oz / 4 tablespoons of caramel syrup into blender.
- Now Blend until ice is crushed!
- Now To MaKe it Look Good:
- When it’s all blended pour into your desired cup
- Spray whipped cream into a swirl on top of cup.
- Get caramel syrup** and swirl it on top of whipped cream.
- Now get a straw and enjoy!
- You can explore using multiple flavoured syrups.
- To make it stronger add more coffee
- If you don’t like too much ice, blend for longer.
- The longer you blend, the less visible the ice.
- Make sure to measure ingredients according to the size of your blender.
The Magic Bullet blender is quick and simple to use, great especially for quick drinks.Click Here to Buy!
( Don’t miss out on latest posts!
Sign up for free below & get notified whenever there is a new blog post).
*This post may have affiliate links, If you click these links I may receive a small commission with no extra cost to you*